The mission of the Women’s Resource Center, a faith-based ministry, is to provide medically accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and their related services.
There are many ways to make a lasting impact through the ministry of Women’s Resource Center.
Need to be trained?
We can get you equipped!
Not quite sure where you fit? We will help you!
– Partner with us financially. Click here to give online.
– Become a client advocate. E-mail Elizabeth Watt for more information.
– Join our prevention team in the local schools. E-mail Jayda Fisher for more information.
– Earn While You Learn Teacher/ Baby Boutique volunteer. E-mail Rachel Smith or Tracey Harbison for more information.
– Host a Baby Shower. E-mail Terri Mason for information
– For more information about various volunteer opportunities or specific request please call 251.473.4000 to make arrangements.
The fight for the right to life is not the cause of a special few, but the cause of every man, woman, and child who cares not only about his or her family, but the whole family of man. -Dr. Mildred Fay Jefferson